Smile more confidently knowing your teeth are white and bright! And it just so happens Sachs Family Dental as the best teeth whitening in Orem, UT. Here’s how it works;
Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed uses a proprietary LED light to accelerate the whitening gel chemical reaction. It is a fast and safe procedure powered by innovative technology. After an initial oral exam, the complete treatment takes one office visit. The procedure begins with a short preparation period followed by three 15-minute bleaching sessions, with an optional fourth 15-minute session administered at the discretion of your dental professional.
What to Expect
Day of Treatment:
- Your procedure starts with an application of vitamin E to your lips. Your gums are covered with a protective barrier and your teeth are coated with Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed in-office whitening gel.
- The WhiteSpeed lamp will then be positioned near your teeth to accelerate the whitening process.
- The procedure consists of up to four sessions each lasting 15 minutes. For each session, the whitening gel will be replaced by a new coating.
- Your dental professional may adjust the lamp should you experience any sensitivity.
- After the last session you will receive your custom fabricated trays, one DayWhite take-home whitening gel syringe, plus a Relief ACP Oral Care gel syringe to relieve any potential tooth sensitivity.
- If you consume beverages that stain teeth, such as coffee, tea or wine, or if you are a smoker, brushing with a Philips Sonicare DiamondClean power toothbrush will help reduce surface stains.
This is a highly effective way to whiten your teeth. If you’re interested in laser teeth whitening.. Call us at 801-225-4701 & to schedule an appointment.